Fellow Zenfolians, I wish you all the best for 2016.
The platform challenges we faced in 2015 are behind us, and I look forward to a successful 2016 together! Here are the updates from Zenfolio.
We successfully upgraded the Zenfolio platform last week. The upgrade caused some unexpected side effects through January 1, which have all been resolved. As a result, your experience, and your customers’ experience, on Zenfolio will be faster and smoother. In the future, no downtime will be required when we release new features.
Product Feature Updates
Later this month triggered email functionality will be available, so that customizable emails can automatically be sent to a customer based on specific triggers that you set. Choose from a list of email templates and when to send them. Once you’ve set up a series, sit back and let us do the work for you.
Also, our Customize Visitor View is also getting revamped with an improved workflow. You’ll be able to organize and customize your site menu with fewer clicks and easier navigation.
These new features will be released by the end of January:
- Automated Customer Emails (Triggered Emails – Pro/Advanced accounts only). Customizable emails can automatically be sent to a customer based on specific triggers that you set. Choose from a list of email templates and decide when to send them.
- Inline toolbox editing for photo details. Make edits to your photos directly in the toolbox with full view of your photos. Change caption, title, keywords, categories, and other metadata.
- Customize Visitor View updates. You’ll be able to organize and customize your site menu with fewer clicks and easier navigation.
- HTML5 slideshows. Slideshows are the last thing on Zenfolio still using Flash. We’re now moving them all over to HTML5. HTML5 is the new web standard, loads faster, and is supported on more browsers on desktop and mobile.
- Shared Favorites updates (Pro/Advanced accounts only). The name of the person who sent the Favorites set will now be linked to their contact details. This way, you can see if the client has ever placed an order, what galleries they’ve visited, or if they’ve shared any past Favorites sets. We also added our Compose Email editor to Favorites in Edit View.
- Favorites for mobile apps (Photo Moments and Zenfolio)
Zenfolio has a new VP of Engineering
Nadav Vansover joins the team as VP of Engineering. With more than 20 years of software development and executive management experience, he will drive the continuous improvement of the Zenfolio platform.
Imaging USA 2016 Trade Show
Imaging USA is the longest running national photographic convention in the United States. Join us at booth #1626. We can’t wait to meet you on January 10-12, 2016.
Thank you for your continuous support. .
Arnaud Collin | General Manager | Zenfolio Inc.