We’re Declaring a New Holiday: Cyber May Day! – Get 40% off EverythingMay 1st, 2014
Here at Zenfolio, we think once a year is not enough to celebrate the web’s biggest savings. So, we decided to declare May 1 Cyber May Day. Get 40% off absolutely everything on the site, including new subscriptions, upgrades, prints and products.
To save on new subscriptions or to upgrade your account, visit the pricing page and select the plan that’s right for you. Enter code Cyber40 at checkout to save 40% on your new account.
With more than 500 products to choose from, you will be sure to please every client, just in time for graduation and wedding season. We have the best global partners participating, so anyone can take advantage of the sale. To save on prints and products, it is not necessary to enter the code to receive the discount; items placed in your cart will automatically be discounted. Simply:
1. Log in to your account, or sign up for a new account
2. Upload your photos
3. Place your order
Important Sale Details
- This one-day sale is effective from May 1, 2014 12:01 a.m. PDT until May 1, 2014 11:59 p.m. PDT (UTC -7) and cannot be extended to new subscriptions, upgrades or orders placed before or after this time frame.
- This discount cannot be combined with other promotions.
- The discount is applicable to new subscriptions, upgrades, and prints and products from Mpix, MpixPro, Photobox, One Vision Imaging, IYP, fotoflot, ivoke, Nulab and NuShots, but not Miller’s or PictureItPostage. This sale does not apply to add-ons or renewals.
- Photographers on the High Volume subscription plans are not eligible for discounts.
- For photographers placing print and product orders from Edit View, the promotion requires no coupon code.
- The print and product discount applies to base lab prices and will be reflected in the shopping cart only for orders placed from Edit View.
- Enter code cyber40 at checkout to receive the discount when purchasing new subscriptions or upgrades.
- This Zenfolio promotion does not change any price lists that the photographer has created, and the discount will only be visible to photographers while logged in. Customers’ orders will not show a price discount. The discounted prices will be reflected as giving photographers a higher profit for each order.
- If you are looking to pass this sale on to your clients, please read our Sales FAQ.