Win a Manfrotto backpack and more with our Twitter photo contestSeptember 1st, 2014
The summer may be winding down in your city, but here in the Bay Area, it is just heating up (thank you, Indian summer).
So, we decided to kick off Summer 2.0 with another giveaway! And what better way to do it than with a photo contest.
Simply Follow us on Twitter, post your best summer photo, @Zenfolio and hashtag #zensummerphoto and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Manfrotto backpack and an exclusive Q&A profile featuring your photography website on Zenfolio.
Whoever receives the most Favorites and/or Retweets will win the contest.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Enter your photos anytime from September 1 at 12:01 a.m. PDT until September 15 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
- From September 16 at 12:01 a.m. until September 30 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, you will have the chance to Favorite or Retweet all those who submitted. Whoever has the most Favorites and/or Retweets by September 30 at 11:59 p.m. will win the contest. The winner will be announced on Oct. 1 and contacted.
- In order to enter the contest, you need to Follow Zenfolio on Twitter, and upload your photo directly on Twitter and @Zenfolio with the hashtag #zensummerphoto.
- You do not have to be a Zenfolio user to participate, simply Follow Zenfolio on Twitter and follow the directions above to enter.
- Any profane or inappropriate photos will not be considered to win.
We look forward to seeing what you’ve been up to all summer! Good luck.
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the prize contest end date. Participants and winner(s) must provide photo, along with @Zenfolio and #zensummerphoto in the Tweet to be eligible for the contest. Only one entry per person. By participating in the drawing, participants agree to be bound by the decision of Zenfolio personnel. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.