Email Marketing Manager
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Remote
About the company:
Zenfolio is the market leader in creative and business solutions for photographers, enabling them to easily display, share, and sell their images. For more than a decade, Zenfolio has proudly served photographers around the globe and was voted best in the business by pro photographers in the U.S.
Photobooker.com by Zenfolio is a digital marketplace that enables photographers to promote their work and book new clients.
About the job:
Your role will be to deliver innovative and effective solutions as part of the Zenfolio marketing team. You will execute email marketing campaigns leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related tools. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, reporting, and optimization of emails.
You will collaborate with other Marketing teams and business divisions to support and execute strategies that enhance customer engagement.
- Develop and implement marketing automations in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Develop creative – copy, content, design of emails, SMS messages, web content.
- Work cross functionally to define and implement data fields required to accomplish business goals – product, marketing, and customer support.
- Define and implement data-driven marketing journeys based on customer behavior in the Zenfolio application.
- Understand and establish data connections to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Provide quality assurance review & testing throughout the creative and deployment processes.
- Analyze and report results that will drive further optimization for email performance.
- Employ a consistent best-practice approach for A/B testing, list segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, sales, or business development.
- Hands on experience with Marketing Cloud Automation Studio, MobileConnect, and Journey Builder.
- Comfortable writing SQL queries to segment data within Automation Studio.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- A natural problem solver; demonstrates innovation and a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Self-starter with a high degree of creativity and motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects.
- Technically minded with the ability to translate between business and technical teams.
- Data-driven with solid working knowledge in Google Analytics and large data sets.
- BA/BS in business or marketing.
Please send your resume to [email protected], and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
Special note to recruitment agencies: Zenfolio Inc. does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies unsolicited. Zenfolio will not be responsible for any fee claims related to unsolicited resumes.
Zenfolio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Zenfolio Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. Employment at Zenfolio Inc. is based solely upon merit and qualifications directly related to a candidate’s professional competence. Zenfolio Inc. will make all reasonable accommodations to comply with state disability laws and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).