Menlo Park, CA
Zenfolio is a market leading platform that helps more than 100,000 pro and enthusiast photographers present and sell photography online and turn their passion into a profitable business. It's an exciting time to be a part of the product management team at Zenfolio - we are building the next generation of product experiences for our customers, and we are looking for ambitious team members.
Overall Job Purpose:
The Growth Intern is responsible for coordinating and growing a New Products Testing Group including recruiting new users via social media, photographer networks and other internal channels across the United States.
This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital and social recruitment business, and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, and the company clients and candidates, to learn about social media, digital communications, and marketing in a business-to-business environment.
This role will be instrumental in increasing visibility for our brand among clients and potential candidates.
Expected Start Date: April 2019 - June 2019
Reports To: Sr. Director of Marketing
Social Media & Community Outreach
- Manage a community outreach strategy (e.g., email, social groups, photographer groups, and social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Build insights and metrics with new user acquisition information, including click-through rates and visit to conversion.
- Work with senior director to implement other channel-specific conversations (e.g. engage on social media, add videos to YouTube, etc)
Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Participate in a planning session the marketing and product team to establish content ideas for the period, and execute a weekly social media, marketing and new testing group growth goals calendar.
Develop new market launch programs to help engage new-to-Zenfolio users.
- Maintain a monthly social media and engagement calendar, and ensure that it is meeting deadlines.
Report on new user growth by channel including tone, and engagement.
- Identify and engage key influencers in the category.
Understanding and Monitoring Recruitment Metric
- Track and report test user statistics using Google Analytics, completed applications, and other data sources.
- Track how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic.
- Track how well specific messages, headlines, and tests perform.
- Work with the directors to build monthly reporting tools for performance against our baseline targets.
- Drive growth and engagement with a new base of test users.
- Engage/post across a number of social channels to recruit new-to-Zenfolio photographers.
- Create metrics for understanding new user discovery to create intuitive, clear messages for new-to-Zenfolio users.
- Measure engagement with test users.
- Work with the product and marketing teams to ensure growth goals are met.
- Take smart risks and be unafraid to champion new ideas to deliver growth.
- Welcome feedback and constructive criticism, and understand the value of iteration.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this role.