Senior and Director Level Product Managers
Menlo Park, CA
Zenfolio is a market leading platform that helps more than 100,000 pro and enthusiast photographers present and sell photography online and turn their passion into a profitable business. It's an exciting time to be a part of the product management team at Zenfolio - we are building the next generation of product and experiences for our customers, and we are looking for ambitious and analytical product managers who are biased toward action and can break down complex problems into simple solutions and drive product development at a rapid pace.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product decisions.
- Establish a deep connection with your customers and develop a clear understanding of the problems they care about.
- Incorporate user research and analytics to analyze and prioritize customer problems and define innovative and simple solutions.
- Prepare and communicate outcome focused roadmaps that deliver business value
- Define clear product requirements, wireframes for high level flows, launch and operational plans.
- Lead agile product development teams to deliver iterative solutions.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize product launches.
- Delight customers by working with Customer Success teams to streamline product feedback management and issue resolution processes.
- Depending on seniority, will mentor and manage a small team of product managers and analysts.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline with 6+ years of experience working for a software product development company.
- Prior experience as a product manager who has solved multiple significant customer problems by shipping software solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of agile product development concepts.
- Clear, crisp and concise communication style. Ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing complex project schedules.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and hold one’s self responsible for bringing about business outcomes.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
Extra Points for Candidates With:
- Experience in managing SaaS Subscription products.
- Experience in optimizing ecommerce flows, focused on digital products.
- Professional photography experience.
- Explanation for why they want to be considered for a product role at Zenfolio.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K.
- Subsidized lunches, free snacks and drinks.
- Flexible work environment, helpful colleagues and grateful customers!
If the above description piques your interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Bonus points for specifying why you would like to be considered for this role.