SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Menlo Park, CA
Zenfolio is a market leading platform that helps more than 100,000 pro and enthusiast photographers present and sell photography online and turn their passion into a profitable business. It's an exciting time to be a leading the program management function Zenfolio - we are building the next generation of product and experiences for our customers, and we are looking for a seasoned program manager who can drive product development at a rapid pace.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceive, plan execute complex programs spanning multiple teams, geographies and technologies.
- Align stakeholders across all team and at all levels using a variety of tools and processes.
- Own and drive the process to prioritize product and engineering investments.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and create light weight processes eliminate waste and introduce efficiencies.
- Create and own a Zenfolio product development process.
- Own vendor assessments and ongoing relationships with technology providers.
- Work with product and marketing to streamline go to market activities.
- Create product feedback management and issues resolution processes.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline with 6+ years of experience working for a software product development company.
- Prior experience as a senior/staff level program manager.
- Expert knowledge of agile product development concepts. Passion to coach teams as they adopt best practices.
- Clear, crisp and concise communication style. Ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing complex project schedules.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and hold one’s self responsible for bringing about business outcomes.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
Extra Points for Candidates With:
- Professional photography experience.
- Explanation for why they want to be considered for a product role at Zenfolio.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K
- Subsidized lunches, free snacks and drinks
- Flexible work environment, helpful colleagues and grateful customers!
If the above description piques your interest, please send your resume to email@example.com, Bonus points for specifying why you would like to be considered for this role.