Senior Product Manager
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Remote
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product decisions.
- Establish a deep connection with your customers and develop a clear understanding of the problems they care about.
- Incorporate user research and analytics to analyze and prioritize customer problems and define innovative and simple solutions.
- Prepare and communicate outcome focused roadmaps that deliver business value.
- Define clear product requirements, wireframes for high level flows, launch and operational plans.
- Lead agile product development teams to deliver iterative solutions.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize product launches.
- Delight customers by working with Customer Success teams to streamline product feedback management and issue resolution processes.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline with 5+ years of experience working for a software product development company.
- Prior experience as a product manager who has solved multiple significant customer problems by shipping software solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of agile product development concepts.
- Clear, crisp and concise communication style. Ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing complex project schedules.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and hold one’s self responsible for bringing about business outcomes.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
Extra Points for Candidates With:
- Experience in managing SaaS Subscription products.
- Experience in optimizing ecommerce flows, focused on digital products.
- Passion for photography and an understanding of photographer workflows.
Please send your resume to [email protected], and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
Special note to recruitment agencies: Zenfolio Inc. does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies unsolicited. Zenfolio will not be responsible for any fee claims related to unsolicited resumes.
Zenfolio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Zenfolio Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. Employment at Zenfolio Inc. is based solely upon merit and qualifications directly related to a candidate’s professional competence. Zenfolio Inc. will make all reasonable accommodations to comply with state disability laws and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).