Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Remote
About the company:
Zenfolio is the premier global online photography service used by professionals and enthusiasts to showcase, market and sell their work online. Our mission for 15 years has been to help photographers grow their business year-round, with an eye to the future for new products and solutions that will shape the industry. We offer a collaborative team environment within a successful organization tucked in the heart of Silicon Valley.
About the job:
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and meticulously organized Product Marketer to grow our professional and volume photographers verticals with a focus on e-commerce. This rock star PMM will lead and execute go-to-market campaigns and promotions for product and feature launches, develop, test and optimize product positioning and messaging, and generate user engagement and product adoption.
This is a very visible position and requires forward thinking and strategic planning. The environment is ideal for someone with a desire to build something new. You are perfect for this position if you are unafraid to challenge the status quo, test and analyze new ideas, successfully manage projects from ideation to execution and can balance the strategic with the day-to-day tactics.
- Drive go-to-market plans for new features and ensure all cross-functional teams are on-message within their respective channels.
- Partner with Product Management to help define the products/features, forecast, build business cases, and develop product positioning and messaging.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our customer value proposition and features in a clear, differentiated and monetizable way.
- Develop SEO-ready marketing collateral for assets such as landing pages, promotional videos, blog post, infographics, email, social campaigns, and in-product messaging.
- Identify target segments and personas, understand their needs and pain points, and create marketing content that clearly articulates Zenfolio customer value.
- Develop and manage marketing programs to drive client upgrade and e-commerce revenue for Zenfolio photographers.
- Collaborate with our Account Management team to create and execute marketing programs for lead generation and lead nurturing of volume photographers.
- Collaborate with Digital and Growth Managers to identify optimal channels, create campaigns and experiment to identify new opportunities and ensure content is aligned between user personas and stages in user lifecycle.
- Define and implement strategies to improve key user engagement and retention metrics.
- 4+ years experience in a product marketing or content marketing role, preferably in B2B/B2C start-up or fast-growing tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English or Journalism or equivalent combination of education, training.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of online testing platforms such as Google Experiments and Optimizely.
- Track record of developing product launches and a master copywriter (experience with SEO is preferred).
- A superb storyteller with the ability to communicate complex, technical concepts in a simple, creative and human way.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where evolving priorities and aggressive objectives are the norm.
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics.
- Self-starter with a high degree of creativity and motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Strong project organizational skills, attention to details, and focus on quality.
- Experience with project management tools like Asana and Jira.
Please send your resume to [email protected], and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
Special note to recruitment agencies: Zenfolio Inc. does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies unsolicited. Zenfolio will not be responsible for any fee claims related to unsolicited resumes.
Zenfolio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Zenfolio Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. Employment at Zenfolio Inc. is based solely upon merit and qualifications directly related to a candidate’s professional competence. Zenfolio Inc. will make all reasonable accommodations to comply with state disability laws and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).