Menlo Park, CA
Zenfolio is a market leading platform that helps more than 100,000 pro and enthusiast photographers present and sell photography online and turn their passion into a profitable business. It's an exciting time to be a part of the Engineering team at Zenfolio - we are building the next generation of product experiences for our customers, and we are looking for an architect who will create a cutting-edge platform architecture that can carry media and ecommerce experiences at a significant scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a container-based, CI/CD-friendly architecture using .NET Core and leveraging cloud and some on-premise infrastructure.
- Interact with a several Engineering teams and help establish design patterns and standards to be used across the entire platform.
- Enact key API contracts and implement select, abstract interfaces to help envelope their implementation.
- Create and analyze data-driven performance models to help predict and guide production deployment strategies.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of experience working for a software product development company.
- 4+ years of prior experience as a software architect or a principal software engineer.
- Hands-on knowledge of agile product development concepts.
- Clear, crisp and concise communication style.
- Awareness of real-world architectural constraints at large scale, including commercial ones.
- Ability to create, present and compare several solution options.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
Extra Points for Candidates With:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience architecting SaaS Subscription products.
- Experience in architecting e-commerce flows, focused on digital products.
- Experience in creating a multi-cloud architecture.
- Passion for photography and an understanding of photographer workflows.
- Explanation for why they want to be considered for an architect role at Zenfolio.
- An inspiring mission that impacts millions of customers.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K.
- Subsidized lunches, free snacks and drinks.
- Flexible work environment, helpful colleagues and grateful customers!
Please send your resume to email@example.com, and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this role.