Zenfolio Software Engineer (SWE) – Full Stack
Menlo Park, CA
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for the right problem solver, out of the box thinker, to come work with us and build amazing software. The Zenfolio team is growing, and if you often describe your work ethic as highly motivated, analytical, and a self-starter, then we have a place in mind for you.
We are looking to bring on forward looking talent that will work to expand our current platform, proactively capture data to make sound business decisions, and prepare the company for the next product launch.
What you will be doing with us:
- You will be a champion, providing the most efficient and correct solutions on time.
- You will be a valued member of an autonomous cross-functional agile team.
- You will work as part of a team designing, implementing, and validating new features.
- You will actively look to improve the engineering process and company products.
- You will explore business and technical innovations that will catapult our team in our efforts to scale robustly and quickly.
- You will be a great communicator, with the ability to work in groups and across disciplines.
On your first day, you will walk in with:
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional software development.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack and technologies. Knowledge and experience of other stacks, technologies, and languages will be welcome and will be considered valuable.
- An understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience in design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improving software.
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply acquired knowledge in practice.
- Ability to work within small collaborative teams of engineers, product managers, and QA testers.
- The skills necessary to identify technical requirements and project plan details.
- A proven track record of managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban development practices.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What will set you apart:
Experience with Entity Framework, code first, Dapper.
Knowledge of security principles, identifying vulnerabilities and implementing industry standard practices.
Experience with mobile and/or mobile web development.
Understanding of e-Commerce.
To submit a resume, send to email@example.com