October 2, 2009
Order and sell custom postage stamps, password-protect original file downloads, enhancements to the embeddable Slideshow.
While we continue to work on the exciting release on track for the end of this year, we wanted to get these few features out before the holiday season.
We are excited to announce a new partner on the Zenfolio platform: PictureItPostage by Endicia. This new vendor allows you to order customized USPS Postage stamps
in almost any denomination with your favorite image. These are large high quality stamps and they will look great on a holiday card or a wedding or baby invitation.
You can give personalized stamps as special gifts, and Zenfolio Premium users can sell stamps with their own markup. Photos must comply with the
USPS allowed images guidelines.
You can see the list of all available stamp products in the PictureItPostage product list. These products are available in US Dollars only.
Password-protecting original file downloads
We know many of you have been asking for this feature, and we are happy to make this available. You can now keep the photos public and only give out password for downloading
original files to those few who need them. The password assignment is under the
Access Control | Image Protection tab, and there is an optional password hint.
Enhancements to the embeddable Slideshow
Responding to your requests, we have added the following enhancements to the embeddable Slideshow:
- The option to Auto-start. Once enabled, the Slideshow will start playing automatically as soon as it is loaded in the browser.
- Ability to have transparent background and no border. This makes it easier to integrate with any site background.
- Ability to hide both the top bar and the bottom controller bar for a simple and clean presentation.
- New and updated online Help. It will become searchable very soon.
- Added a special Print button to Order Details pages to make them more legible when printed.
- We are now using USPS and FedEx URLs directly for tracking order shipments.
- Improved visibility of the default Print Ordering settings by displaying them in the Main Area of the Edit View.
- Esc key can cancel Add to Cart popup window to save time.
- Added a new subcategory: Sports > Triathlon.
We are now focusing on the next major release scheduled for the end of the year. This release will include Theme customizations and new Home page layouts.
« Previous Entry
Next Entry »