October 15, 2014
Zenfolio launches updated iOS app — new enhancements include video and Instagram support
Zenfolio has announced the launch of Zenfolio 3.0, the newest version of the Zenfolio app,
previously named myZenfolio. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod devices, the updated app
allows users to easily manage and showcase their photos on Zenfolio, with the addition of
direct video uploading and playback. It also features a sleek new design, Instagram sharing
and more. The much more user-friendly app allows photographers to upload their photos and
videos on-the-go, conduct in-person proofing and showcase their portfolio to clients.
Get or update the app for FREE on the
iTunes App store.
The app works on iPhone, iPad and iPod and requires iOS 7.0 and above.
New enhancements include:
- Sleek new grid view
- Ability to share photos using Instagram
- Video support, which includes uploading, taking photos and videos through the app, and to-go capability
- Ability to post photos directly to your blog
- Raw file storage information in your account
- Streamlined view that is organized to be more user-friendly
- Support for subaccounts
- Ability to show a select group of photos as a Client Presentation and save selections to your account (iPad only)
Zenfolio 3.0 is the official iOS application developed and supported by Zenfolio.
Get it free today.
« Previous Entry
Next Entry »