As we announced earlier this year, we have been working to enable HTTPS security protocols for all accounts! Zenfolio will provide and configure security certificates at no additional cost for all websites regardless of the domain name.
If you use a custom domain we highly encourage you to Test Your Domain to ensure all is working correctly. If you see any alerts, you’ll need to make these changes at your domain registrar.
Check out our best practices guide here for details and settings.
Note that if you use a username.zenfolio.com domain you do not need to take any action.
Some key benefits of moving to HTTPS:
- Browsers will no longer display Not Secure warnings when viewing your site.
- Client information will be even more secure than it is now.
- Google uses HTTPS as a positive website signal.
- Potential improvements to overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Clients are more comfortable sharing information when visiting secure sites.
You can learn more about the change to HTTPS by visiting the FAQ in our Support Center.