Release Notes, Tuesday, January 10, 2023
We’re pleased to start off the year by adding powerful Google Analytics 4 to Zenfolio websites and we’ve further enhanced the selling experience on the platform.
Knowledge is power. Connect Google Analytics 4 (GA4) for an in-depth view of your website.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is a powerful tool that helps you understand and improve your website traffic performance. You can now add GA4 to your website without the need to code. All you need is to copy the Measurement ID from your Google account.
- Once you have the ID, log in to your Zenfolio account.
- Go to website settings and expand Tracking & Analytics.
- Paste the ID in the Google Measurement ID field and save.
Once you save the changes, the ID code will be embedded on each page of your website. This is a quick way for your business to implement Google Analytics to get better visibility into how your site is performing. If you need step-by-step guidance on connecting GA4, read our help article.
Happy shopping. Add products from multiple client galleries with one seamless checkout experience.
We’ve made the client gallery shopping experience even better. Your clients can now add photo products from multiple client galleries and checkout using one cart. All applicable sales taxes and shipping fees will apply to one order as well.
Reset and reuse the same coupon codes for new campaigns.
Incentivize your clients to purchase by integrating coupons into your marketing or gallery emails. If you’ve generated a coupon code in the past, you can now adjust the start and end date of an existing code and use it for a new campaign.
- Adjust the expiration dates – take an existing code and change the start and expiration dates to apply to a new campaign.
- Specify which gallery a coupon applies to – consider extending a welcome coupon encouraging your new clients to buy their first print products.
- Make your coupon codes visually appealing – adjust the discount code and edit the coupon promotion in your gallery banner and emails.
Easily ship more products overseas.
Shipping internationally is complex. We’re continuously looking for ways to help you ship your products abroad. You can now specify your default country and select the country you’d like to ship to. By populating these fields, it enables you to set international shipping rates more accurately while your clients benefit from having delivery options.
- In Selling, under the Shipping, click on Self-Fulfilled tab.
- Select your country of business, e.g., Canada.
- Specify the delivery options and rates.
Specify product categories for more accurate sales tax calculations via self-fulfillment.
Depending on the state, the application of sales tax will vary depending on the product type being fulfilled. To streamline the application of sales tax on self-fulfilled products in the US, we’ve added a new field called Product Type. You can specify the type of products you’re offering as physical, digital or services. For example, a digital image download is tax exempt, and a physical product would get a different sales tax than services. We want to ensure that the right sales tax is applied during checkout to help keep your accounting records accurate.