Welcome to Zenfolio!
Date of Last Revision: January 30, 2023
TO PREVENT ZENFOLIO FROM USING CERTAIN COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW OR BY USING OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT TOOL, WHEN AVAILABLE, ON THE FOOTER OF OUR SITE.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The cookie then sends information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Other types of tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our Sites. Accordingly, Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies allow our Sites to recognize your device and track your activities and preferences, thereby allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently and to generally improve the user experience. The information provided below about cookies also applies to the other tracking technologies referenced above (i.e., web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies). You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Cookies are often categorized by function. We use four types of cookies by function on our Sites:
|Essential Cookies||These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of a website or for performing services that an individual user has requested. For instance, these cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as you have requested. These cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the Sites. They also include cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session.|
|Analytical/Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information and statistics about how individuals use the Sites (e.g., which webpages or other portions of the Sites visitors go to most often). These cookies are used to improve how the Sites function.|
|Functional Cookies||These cookies allow the Sites to remember choices users make and to provide enhanced, personalized features. For example, within our Sites, these cookies remember users’ language preferences.|
|Targeting/Advertising Cookies||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to a specific user of the Sites. They remember that a user has visited a website and share this information with other organizations such as advertising vendors.|
Cookies can also be categorized by how long they remain on your device and by who puts the cookie there. There are four broad categories of duration and placement cookies that we use on the Sites:
|Persistent Cookies||Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.|
|Session Cookies||Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser, at which time they are automatically deleted.|
|First-Party Cookies||These cookies are placed by the party operating the website or service. For example, any cookies we place on your computer from our Sites are first-party cookies.|
|Third-Party Cookies||These cookies are placed on a website or service by a party that does not own or operate the website or service.|
|ppwp_wp_session||Functional||The cookie is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the website.||30 minutes|
|PHPSESSID||Necessary||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the Site. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||Session|
|wordpress_wpe_no_cache||Functional||The cookie is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the website.||Session|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Functional||Optimizely uses this cookie to store a visitor’s unique identifier which is a combination of a timestamp and a random number. Different variations of web parts are shown to users that optimize a Site’s user experience.||5 months 27 days|
|pll_language||Functional||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the Site, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.||1 year|
|_gcl_au||Analytics||Provided by Google Tag Manager to assess advertisement efficiency of the Site.||3 months|
|MUID||Advertisement||Bing sets this cookie to recognize unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites. This cookie is used for advertising, site analytics, and other operations.||1 year 24 days|
|test_cookie||Advertisement||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|_uetsid||Performance||Bing Ads sets this cookie to engage with a user who has previously visited the Site.||1 day|
|_uetvid||Performance||Bing Ads sets this cookie to engage with a user who has previously visited the Site.||1 year 24 days|
|_ga_JR780C2GYE||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_ga||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_fbp||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the Site.||3 months|
|abc_status||Functional||This cookie is installed by WordPress.||3 months 8 days|
|FPLC||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||20 hours|
|FPID||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|FPAU||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||3 months|
|nz-country-code||Functional||This cookie saves the initial country of the user’s browser.||Session|
|geot_rocket_country||Functional||This cookie saves the access country information.||Session|
|geot_rocket_state||Functional||This cookie saves the access state information.||Session|
|geot_rocket_city||Functional||This cookie saves the access city information.||Session|
|STYXKEY_geot_country||Functional||This cookie allows the user to switch between country sites.||Session|
|zf_geo||Functional||Cookies are used to store the user’s region for the purpose of managing the user’s region on the clasic website.||1 year|
|zflc_pd||Functional||Cookies are used to store a value indicating whether the compact version of the layouts should be shown on a phone. If the user selects “Desktop” from the selection||1 year|
|zf_lang||Functional||Cookies are used to store the user’s language for the purpose of managing the user’s language on the website.||1 year|
|zf_cartreminder||Functional||Cart items reminder cookie. Indicates that the cart reminder bubble has already been displayed. Lifespan is only 6 hours.||6 hours|
|zf_mobilep||Functional||This cookie is used to track if the user has suppressed the mobile popup.||1 day|
|zf_cv_settings||Functional||This cookie indicates which tab should be opened in site settings dialog in customize visitor view.||1 year|
|zf_cw||Functional||Cookie that is set when the user was shown the cookie warning and dismissed it.||1 year|
- HOW DO WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION?
- REJECTING COOKIES AND YOUR OPTIONS
TO PREVENT ZENFOLIO FROM USING CERTAIN COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW OR BY USING OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT TOOL AVAILABLE ON THE FOOTER OF OUR SITE.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded on your device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to access or take full advantage of the Sites. Most browsers allow users to use a “private mode” by which cookies are deleted after your website visit. Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode.” You could still visit our Sites if your browser is in “private mode”; however, the user experience may not be optimal, and some features may not work.
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox.
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome.
- Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Sites from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your browser setting as described above.
More Information. You can find more information about cookies, behavioral advertising, and online privacy at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. For some of our service providers that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), you can exercise your choice to opt out of interest-based advertising at http://optout.aboutads.info. You may also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from many third-party websites and applications through the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt Out Tool, which is available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Certain types of mobile devices have an identifier that provides organizations with the ability to serve targeted advertising directly to a specific mobile device, and you may (depending on the device) be able to limit advertising, reset the advertising identifier, and turn off your device’s tracking features within your device’s settings. For more information see http://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Data Privacy Rights. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CCPA”), California residents are entitled to certain data privacy rights:
- Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Personal Information). You have the right to know the specific pieces of your personal information that we have collected about you.
- Right to Know (Categories of Personal Information). You have the right to know (i) the categories of personal information we have collected from you; (ii) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (iii) the categories of your personal information we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose; (iv) the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and (v) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected and retain.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we have collected and retain.
- Nondiscrimination. You have the right not to be subject to discrimination for asserting your rights under the CCPA.
Submit a Privacy Request. To submit a privacy request, you may contact us using any of the following means: (email) [email protected] or (mail) Zenfolio Inc., Attn: Legal Department – Privacy, 303 Twin Dolphin Dr, 6th Flr, Redwood City, CA 94065. If you would prefer, you may designate an authorized agent to submit a CCPA privacy request on your behalf. An authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
Privacy Request Verification Process. If you (or your authorized agent) make any request related to your personal information, Zenfolio will ascertain your identity (and the identity of the authorized agent, to the extent applicable) to the degree of certainty required or permitted under the law before addressing your request. In particular, Zenfolio will, to the extent required or permitted by law, require you (or your authorized agent) to verify your request via email, request certain contact information or government identifiers, and we will match at least two pieces of such personal information with data that we have previously collected from you before granting you access to, erasing, or correcting, specific pieces or categories of personal information, or otherwise responding to your request. We may require written documentation that demonstrates a third party is authorized to serve as your agent for the purposes of submitting the requests set forth herein, unless you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code §§ 4121 to 4130. None of the CCPA’s rights are absolute, and such rights are subject to legal and regulatory exceptions and exemptions. For more information about the CCPA, please see https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Opt-Out Rights / Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. However, Zenfolio does not sell your personal information to third parties for profit or monetary or other valuable consideration, and therefore we do not provide opt-out request processes for the sale of personal information (because we do not undertake such activities).
Opt-Out Rights / Do Not Share My Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt out of the “sharing” of their personal information. Zenfolio uses third-party analytical and targeted advertising features on our Site and similar web tools provided by our marketing partners, and such features, tools and marketing relationships involve the disclosure of your personal information to third parties and may constitute the “sharing” of your personal information for CCPA purposes. To opt out of this sharing of your personal information in these circumstances, please click on the cookie management tool (sometimes visible as a “Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information” link on the footer of the Site) to set your cookie preferences. You, or your authorized agent, may also contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section listed below.
Children. The Site is not directed at, and should not be used by, minors under the age of eighteen (18), and therefore Zenfolio does not knowingly sell or share the personal information of minors under eighteen (18) years of age.
Limit Use of Sensitive Personal Information. Zenfolio does not use or disclose sensitive personal information for reasons other than those set forth in the CCPA, and therefore we do not provide individuals with the ability to limit how we use or disclose such sensitive personal information.
- Virginia Privacy Rights
Data Privacy Rights. Pursuant to the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, Virginia residents are entitled to certain data privacy rights:
- To confirm whether or not Zenfolio is processing your personal information, and to access such personal information.
- To request Zenfolio correct inaccuracies in your personal information, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
- To request Zenfolio delete your personal information.
- To obtain a copy of the personal information that you previously provided Zenfolio in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows it to be transmitted to another entity without hindrance, where the processing is carried out by automated means.
Submit a Privacy Request. To submit a privacy request, you may contact us using any of the following means: (email) [email protected] or (mail) Zenfolio Inc., Attn: Legal Department – Privacy, 303 Twin Dolphin Dr, 6th Flr, Redwood City, CA 94065.
Privacy Request Verification Process. If you (or your authorized agent) make any request related to your personal information, Zenfolio will ascertain your identity (and the identity of the authorized agent, to the extent applicable) to the degree of certainty required or permitted under the law before addressing your request. In particular, Zenfolio will, to the extent required or permitted by law, require you (or your authorized agent) to verify your request via email, request certain contact information or government identifiers, and we will match at least two pieces of such personal information with data that we have previously collected from you before granting you access to, erasing, or correcting, specific pieces or categories of personal information, or otherwise responding to your request. None of Virginia’s privacy rights are absolute, and such rights are subject to legal and regulatory exceptions and exemptions. For more information about the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, please see: https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?211+ful+SB1392ES1.
Privacy Requests Appeals Process. If you would like to appeal a decision Zenfolio has made with respect to your privacy request, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “PRIVACY REQUEST: APPEALS” and describe the nature of your request, and the reason for requesting an appellate review.
Opt-Out Rights / The Sale of Personal Information. Virginia residents have the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. However, Zenfolio does not sell your personal information to third parties for or monetary consideration, and therefore we do not provide opt-out request processes for the sale of personal information (because we do not undertake such activities).
Opt-Out Rights / Targeted Advertising. Virginia residents have the right to opt out of having their personal information used for targeted advertising purposes. Zenfolio uses third-party analytical and targeted advertising features on our Site and similar web tools provided by our marketing partners. To opt out of this sharing of your personal information in these circumstances, please click on the cookie management tool (sometimes visible as a “Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information” link on the footer of the Site) to set your cookie preferences.
Opt-Out Rights / Profiling. Virginia residents have the right to opt out of having their personal information used for profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. However, Zenfolio does not engage in such activities
- EUROPEAN UNION (EU), SWITZERLAND, AND UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
Data Protection Rights. If you are located in the EU, Switzerland, or the UK, you have the following data protection rights:
- Access Rights. You may ask us whether we process any of your personal information and, if so, receive access to such personal information. When complying with an access request, we will also provide you with additional information, such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal information concerned as well as any other information necessary for you to exercise the essence of this right.
- Rectification. You have the right to have your personal information corrected/rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness. Upon request, we will correct inaccurate personal information about you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, update any incomplete personal information, which may include the provision of a supplementary statement.
- Erasure. You have the right to have your personal information erased, which means the deletion of your personal information by us and, where possible, any other controller to whom your data has previously been disclosed. However, your right to erasure is subject to statutory limits and prerequisites (e.g., where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the initial purposes for which it was processed, your personal information was processed unlawfully).
- Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal information, which means that we suspend the processing of your personal information for a certain period of time. Circumstances which may give rise to this right include situations where the accuracy of your personal information is contested, but we need time to verify the inaccuracy (if any) of your personal information.
- Data Portability. You have the right to request us to provide you with your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such data transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, which means you may request us to no longer process your personal information. This only applies in case the “legitimate interests” ground (including profiling) constitutes the legal basis for processing (see below “Legal Basis for Processing”). However, at any time (and free of charge) you can object to having your personal information processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawing Consent. You also may withdraw your consent at any time if we are solely relying on your consent for the processing of your personal information. However, this will not impact our legal basis to process such personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Automated Decision Making. Zenfolio does not engage in any activity that subjects our customers, Site users, survey participants, or others to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects, or similarly significant results, impacting them.
To exercise any of these data privacy rights, please contact us, or have your designated agent contact us, in accordance with the “Contact Us” section listed below. To the extent permitted by law, we will need to verify your identity (or the identity of your agent) and ensure the authenticity of your request.
Legal Basis for Processing. We process your personal information in accordance with the legal bases set forth in law. For example, our processing of personal information (as described herein) is justified based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent. You may consent to our use of non-essential cookies.
- Legitimate Interests. We process essential cookies to host, operate, maintain, and secure our Site.
Complaints. In the event you have concerns about our data processing, you have the right to file a complaint with your data protection authority. For data protection authorities in the EU, please see here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en. For the data protection authority in Switzerland, please contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html). For the data protection authority in the UK, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach a data protection authority with a complaint, and invite you to contact us in the first instance.
- CONTACT US
TO PREVENT ZENFOLIO FROM USING CERTAIN COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS IN SECTION 4 ABOVE OR BY USING OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT TOOL, WHERE AVAILABLE, ON THE FOOTER OF OUR SITE.