Zenfolio respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Zenfolio may suspend and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of others. If you believe that your copyrights or other intellectual property rights have been infringed by postings of others through the Zenfolio website, or photographer sites hosted by it, you should provide Zenfolio’s copyright agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to Zenfolio’s Copyright Agent at [email protected] (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail or facsimile at: Zenfolio Inc., Attn: Legal Department – DMCA Notices, 3515-A Edison Way, Menlo Park, California 94025; telephone +1 866 207-3980; [email protected] You may also Contact us online. For any complaints originating from the EU, we accept a notice that conforms with the requirements of the EU E-Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC).